The OTL Africa Downstream Exhibition is an excellent opportunity to place your organisation’s brand and offer right in front of the industry’s decision makers who attend OTL Africa Downstream and might be interested in your offerings.
Proceeding simultaneously with the OTL Africa Downstream Conference, the OTL Africa Downstream Exhibition showcases the industry's most important offerings, giving companies the opportunity to identify and take advantage of relevant solutions. It is also a great platform for showcasing new innovations and technology.
Take advantage of the presence of numerous product and service buyers who attend OTL in search of your offering.
To book an Exhibition Space, please review the Exhibition Floor Plan appearing on the left, and then send a booking request to us using the form on the right. Confirmed exhibitors should refer to their exhibitor's contracts for details on Exhibitors' Delegate registration.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Lubricant dealers and suppliers
- Jetty Operators
- Financial institutions
- Equipment suppliers
- Tank Storage Operators
- Ship and product Brokers
- Providers of Haulage/trucking Services
- Ship Owners and Charterers
- Petroleum Product Marketers
- Industry Associations and Groups
- Government Agencies/ Regulators
- Operators of Petrochemical Plants and Product Suppliers
- Providers of associated Industry Services
- International Petroleum Products Traders/Suppliers
- All other interests in trade and downstream petroleum business.